Motivation

My motivation to start this blog mainly was to have a memory hook for myself.
I'm experiencing to investigate repeatedly on the same problems multiple times in slightly different contexts, when these appear in e.g. new project setup cycles.
May be my markers might also be helpful for other software developers ...

2/12/2015

Software development in the wild: I have a dream ...I'm dreaming of so called C++ co...

Software development in the wild: I have a dream ...I'm dreaming of so called C++ co...: I have a dream ... I'm dreaming of so called C++ courses/classes/curriculae will stop teaching (requiring) their students to use:...

1 comment:

  1. Software Development in Dubai
    https://www.nsreem.com/ourservices/software-development/
    NSREEM develop amazing desktop and web applications that are tailored to your specific requirements.
    NSREEM is #1 in Software Development in Dubai
    1633321323870-9

    ReplyDelete